Image Factor, Inc.
A Reflection of Business Success
Becoming successful in the business world does not just happen by chance, nor can it be simply learned from a textbook. Image Factor, Inc., guided by founder Beverly Washington, teaches you from empirical experience and real-life understanding. If you are looking for that edge to make you stand out above the competition, then Image Factor, Inc., has the seminars for you.
Professional Image Development
All of the topics addressed by Beverly Washington will help boost your corporate image, empower you with leadership knowledge, and develop intricate business protocol which will enable success:
Leadership Training Seminars
Develop your strengths and unleash the natural leader from inside. Learn how to get the most out of employees using the most positive, reaffirming communication techniques.
· Create a memorable, professional style when designing your particular "look of success."
· Present with power and persuasion while inspiring audiences with poise and professionalism.
· Learn the tips and techniques of writing effective letters and memos.
· Discover and learn to manage the stressors that deprive your energy.
· Incorporate management skills that improve your use of time.
· Learn what you can do to manage negativity.
· Learn how to manage change with greater understanding of its purpose.
· Understand the global workplace and how to work with and appreciate the diversity of others.
· Discover the tools that can help you take charge of your life and be empowered.
· Learn the necessary skills for improved customer satisfaction.
· Learn how to improve verbal and non-verbal language to help eliminate miscommunication.
· Learn how to deal with difficult people and dicey situations.
Business Protocol and Etiquette
· Greetings and Introductions: Learn the proper way to meet and greet people.
· Artful Conversation: Learn fun techniques to get you included in conversations.
· Dine with Grace: Learn how to avoid social faux pas that can cost you the deal.
· Telephone Etiquette: Techniques that keep you alert and decrease telephone tag.
· E-mail Etiquette: Enhance your on-screen image with writing tips.
Beverly Washington has been a keynote speaker for various corporations throughout the United States and abroad. She is available to speak for your next convention or company meeting. For more information, please contact Beverly at email@example.com.
If you are interested in learning more about our training seminars or would like to set up an appointment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.